|find solutions by market: .. medical .. education .. general|
|meet the artist|
Need more info
1. Low Tide- an up-tempo, lyrical lead over a full arrangement.
2. Hot Chocolate and Snow- an easy beat epitomizes Tom's hypnotic, relaxing style.
3. Aroma of Spring- a tribute to Chet Atkins who passed away recently.
4. Victory- solo guitar plus lush strings produce a brooding and beautiful tone.
5. Cascading Waves- a Bach Prelude in C with a viola part written by Tom resembles the soft breaking of waves on the beach.
6. Constellations- stark piano solo is a first for Tom, since his primary instrument is the guitar.
7. Tranquil Breezes- the breathy guitar hints at summer breezes.
8. Sandy Beach- stunning guitar tremolo melody over orchestra, designed to be the slow movement of a guitar concerto.
9. Walk in the Park- medium tempo, light percussion.
10. Sunset- pizzicato strings disappear into deep stretched -out phrases.